You can view all live service issues on the Genomics England Status Page. We recommend that you subscribe to receive email alerts by following the steps below.
- Follow this link to the Status Page: https://genomicsengland.statuspage.io
- Click the ‘SUBSCRIBE TO UPDATES’ button and input your email address.
- Confirm your subscription by following the link sent to your email address.
- Select relevant system notifications. We recommend that you click "Select none" to deselect all and then opt in to all notifications under "Research_Environment" as well as "GE_Jira_Service_Desk".
- Optional: You can also get alerts via text message. To activate those, you will need to click on the text notifications button and follow the same process.
Managing your subscriptions
To change what alerts you are receiving, click the ‘SUBSCRIBE TO UPDATES’ button, enter your email (or phone number is you want to amend the text alerts) and the system will display what items you are registered for. You can tick/untick components as required.
If you have any issues, please contact the GeL ServiceDesk: