- Create a ticket using the Service Desk Portal or Service Desk email address for account problems, technical issues, and so on.
- [email protected] to contact the Research Management team.
The Research Portal
You can use the Research Portal to check your account details and domain memberships, and access the Research Registry (browse, search and submit projects).
Domain leads use the portal to review applications and manage their members, and institutional membership secretaries use it to verify the affiliation of GeCIP members at their institution.
You log into the portal with the same details as those you use for the Research Environment. If you have trouble logging in, please go to How to log in.
- The Research Portal
- Research Portal information page
- Help pages for using the Research Portal - note that you can only see most of these when logged in to the Portal
The Research Environment
The environment in which you access and analyse the 100,000 Genomes Project data.
- The Research Environment
- GeCIP and Research Environment documentation - this can also be accessed inside the RE, using the Research Environment documentation icon